EZ Plug Paddle Straps allow you to carry your board and paddle with one hand! The paddle shaft becomes a handle.
The EZ Plug Paddle Straps allow you to attach Paddle Strap on the fiberglass deck of a SUP board… (Not recommended for polypropylene surfaces.) Quick and easy to apply instant adhesive, Super Glue, no drilling. EZ Plugs attaches to flat fiberglass surfaces. Holds up to 60 pounds.
- Easy to apply heavy duty instant adhesive Super Glue – No drilling.
- EZ Plug attaches to flat fiberglass surfaces.
- Durable weather proof nylon webbing.
- Double wrap Velcro strap – Will not pull off the paddle shaft.
- Strong nylon cord – knotted for easy removal.
How To Use Paddle Straps:
- Lay paddle along the Paddle Straps.
- Open up Velcro straps, place shaft on open strap.
- Wrap second Velcro strap over and press to firmly secure strap.
- Repeat process on the other strap.
- Open Velcro straps to remove paddle shaft.
NOTE: When straps are not in use, wrap the extended Velcro strip over the shorter strap to keep the strap closed and flat.